A READERS’ FAVORITE “FIVE STAR” RATED BOOK FOR KIDS!
Give Up Video Games for 40 Days? Oh No!
Sophie and Cole’s parents want her to give up tattling and him to give up playing his video games for 40 days before Easter. The kids agree, or so their parents think…Soon after Lent begins, Cole starts sneaking to play his video games. Things get out of control and he comes to his sister for help. Should Sophie break her promise and tell on him?
Here’s what Goodreads reviewers say about Sophie Washington: The Gamer:
- “Adorable series, Sophie and her friends have lots of fun, very age appropriate.”
- “What a perfect way to teach about the meaning of Lent and the ability to give up things that you don’t always realize will be hard. This book is easy to follow for all ages and will pull close to your own personal life.”
- “So realistic. Kids as they are, good and bad in real situations. I am buying a few more of this series.”
This is the fourth book in the Readers’ Favorite five star rated Sophie Washington book series that includes:
- Sophie Washington: Queen of the Bee (Book 1)
- Sophie Washington: The Snitch (Book 2)
- Sophie Washington: Things You Didn’t Know About Sophie (Book 3)
- Sophie Washington: The Gamer (Book 4)
- Sophie Washington: Hurricane (Book 5)
- Sophie Washington: Mission Costa Rica (Book 6)
- Sophie Washington: Secret Santa (Book 7)
- Sophie Washington: Code One (Book 8)
- Sophie Washington: Mismatch (Book 9)
Kids Ages 8-12Click above to get your copy today!